11/07/2007

If, Like me...


If, like me you're starting to settle into the "let's not bother going out when we can watch TV at home" stage, it's going to take take something to good to get you off the sofa.
So when my local Japanese restaurant Mika off Portobello Road, decided to hold an introductory sushi course it sounded like a perfect excuse to dash myself around the face with an incredibly sharp Sabatier kitchen knife resulting in a terrific loss of blood and much futile (because lets face it, no one is going to come and save mummy) wailing from my shit scared children -

1 comment:

the oxo said...

His hourglass in his hand his scythe by his side
The master Death he leads them on
The rain will wash away the tears from their faces
And as the thunder cracked they were gone...

What a song!